Mirora's Quality Policy is set forth and undertaken by our top management in line with our objectives seeks:
- to understand the expectations and needs of all "parties" defined in the Quality Manual, to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction by meeting their needs in accordance with legal and other provisions,
- to be a company that is aware of the importance of translation and related services, keeping up to date, and constantly aiming to improve the quality of our services,
- to ensure that our employees assume more responsibility, to allow their personal development, and to make sure that all our staff play efficient roles in our QMS,
- to enhance the quality of services with our suppliers, and to establish open communication channels for customer satisfaction,
- and to actualize Mirora's strategic targets through risk and opportunity assessments.